Please wait while we connect you to support
Prescribe tablet for deworming
My pet is lab
Age 8 yrs
Weight almost 30
My 1.7 year old golden retriever hasn't been eating since few days, lethargic and puking out everything that he's eating (yellow puke). We went to the vet and he said he has throat infection and stomach upset and gave him some medicine and antibiotics. Should we visit another vet for second opinion or is it general symptoms of infection? I'm really worried because he never got sick till now and was always active.
Our Pomeranian 1.7 years pet frequently has below issues once in two weeks -
1. Vomit ( toxic foam like water )
2. And if it gets severe he ll be very low for 2 to 3 days ( like he keeps standing at same place, it won't be active as normal days ).
Food habit :
7 am : rice + curd + milk
2pm : rice + curd + some vegetables ( this we started from yesterday )
7 pm : rice + curd + milk
Please suggest what needs to be done or is there any serious problem.
Hi ,I have a male labrador 8 months old, I have been noticing a lumps on his body all over ,and we are experience lot of hair fall.what might be the issue .
And he is overactive always and keep on bitting everything majorly our hands .
We are giving him jus curd rice ,rice with milk and ragi malt
Hello doctor! I'm using the below dewormer. My kittens are 1 month old and weigh around 650g (approx). Mother is still nursing them but they have fleas. I need your advice on how much ml of the medicine can I give them?
I have observed a patch (loss of hair) right above one of the eye of my 5 month old female labrador. What could be the underlying reason and how can we treat her?
Can we give home made wheat chapati with curd to 5 month old puppy
Hello doc..Is it okay to give milk to Persian kitten aged 4.5 months?If yes what should be the frequency or quantity per day? Right now we give it wet food and a little dry food daily.
Heatstroke in dogs - Symptoms and Treatment
The vet in my place gave my dog the below medication along with tablets (acceptor, nerveon, gloweye)
He is 8.3KGs (Lhasa apso) and is 9yrs and 10 months old.
We went to see the doctor because he had a problem with vision and movement.
After an hour or two of medication, he started shivering and his fever shot up.
Always keeping his eyes shut, not eating and breathing fast. It's been 8hours since the medication (at the time of writing the post)
His shivers have come down, and fever also come down (but still there).
However he is still drowsy and his breathing/heartbeat is fast.
I think it's an overdose of the medicine
Will it wear off in a few hours or is there a threat of permanent damage??
Should I take him to a nearby vet quickly?
Since the doctor and hospitals are different I'm afraid if the treatment given at the new place will cause further complications)
I have an appointment at the hospital where he got the injection tomorrow where I'll be explaining the situation.
But what to do now?
Do you know, dogs overheat faster than humans!
To share some expert tips on summer care for pets, we are excited to invite you for an online interactive masterclass with Dr. Anukarna Singh BVSc MVSc Animal Nutrition.
Date- 2 April, 2023 (Sunday)
Time- 5:30 PM - 6:30 PM
Mode- Online Interactive
So mark your calendars and sign up now to secure your spot. Limited slots available 🐶😺
Registration link- https://forms.gle/TVjFDmQgGYmrh83d8
What are the best food for a puppy of 6-7 weeks Spitz.
My dog is scratching himself too much.
Is this coz of the harsh summer season?
What food can I give during summertime to beat the heat in my golden retriever dog
One dog has littered dog in our society. .Four dogs female/ one dog male