My dog was out on her walk and happened to eat a piece of chocolate from the ground. Is it extremely fatal? What can be done?
Very small quantity is not fatal
If Maggie starts vomitting consult a vet
Dr. Tajunnisa M
Chocolates are considered to be toxic in dogs because of theobromine content but the quantity consumed also matters here. If it's a small quantity, it doesn't cause any toxic reaction. If in case your pet experiences lethargy, vomiting, diarrhoea or restlessness, it's advisable to consult a veterinarian.