What is the recommended frequency for giving bath to golden retrievers? I give it once in a week. Some say not more than once in 2 weeks as it might affect her skin.
Hello Pet Parent,
For a golden retriever, you can follow the following grooming schedule.
• Coat brushing 3-5 times a week
• Tooth brushing 2-3 times a week
• Nail trimming every 2-3 weeks
• Bathing once every 2-3 weeks. There should be a gap of atleast 12 days between the consecutive bathing sessions.
• Professional grooming is important atleast once a month.
For a hassle-free grooming experience, you can schedule an at-home pet grooming session with Kuddle professional groomers.
You can book it on our services page.